The thought of magazine racks may hark back to an age of casual reading in the lounge or living room and the advent of digital has meant that even casual reading is now relegated to becoming part of a screen. That said, there’s something satisfying about holding a high gloss finished magazine and turning it’s pages to be surprised with page after page of beautiful imagery and well-thought out writing. (Annual magazine subscriptions are surprisingly affordable here: Best Selling Magazine Subscriptions
If you, like us, thoroughly enjoy reading or even just leafing through through magazines, then a pile on the coffee table doesn’t always do the magazines justice.
One or two, solitary ones on a coffee table is often an interior design effect, but any more than that and it begins to appear as a mess.
So what better way to hang on to your magazines with ease and convenience and yet store them in a stylish modern manner?
Best Magazine & Newspaper Holders
Here we have a list of what we think are some amazingly modern and stylish magazine racks.
The Milano rack with its timeless, elegant design, will tastefully stow newspapers and magazines. Make a design statement in any living room.
- Stylish Repository for newspapers and magazines
- Stands firm
- Matt finish from recyclable plastic in various colours
- Length: 12 cm , Width: 45.7 cm , Height: 31.5 cm
- Stylish and sturdy storage for wine bottles, magazines, newspapers – Rich brown faux leather exterior with neat, white stitching detail and soft, brown felt interior
- Dimensions : 250 high x 400 long x 260 mm wide
- Stylish storage for magazines and newspapers – Adjustable strap/buckle – Rich brown faux leather exterior with neat, white stitching detail and soft, brown felt interior
- Dimensions : 340 high x 435 long x 230 wide mm high
Designer Newspaper Rack in white or black, a perfect magazine box for the modern minimalist rooms.
- This magazine holder provides an accommodation for all your newspapers, journals and magazines
- Great in every home, Perfect for your living room, bedroom, kitchen, office or lounge
- H. 30 cm – L. 40 cm – W. 19 cm
- Material: faux leather white or faux leather black
Modern and practical available in two designs; stripes or blocks and two colours; black or white, the Haku Furniture Magazine Rack is a sturdy rack made from steel and finished in black or white lacquer.
- Made from steel in white or black lacquer
- Net Weight: 1,35 kg
- Dimensions: Height: 26, Width: 35, Depth: 10 cm
- Size (when it is open): 14.96*5.7*9.06 inches Material: fabric,synthetic leather,thick cardboard
- One sturdy bottom board (14.6*5.7 inches)with a loop, which could be easily taken out and keep this rack folded for convenient carrying
- looks good in lounge,classroom,offfice and your car
- One synthetic leather belt carrying handle (13*1.18 inches) and one buckle with 2 holes
- Material: Poplar plywood in White, Dark Brown or Beech
- Overall dimensions: 29.5 x 29.5 x 26.5 cm (W x D x H)
- Board thickness: 1 cm
- Store and organise magazines and books with this dual storage system
- Dual compartment for various sizes of magazines, books and journals
- Ashwood handle for easy carrying
- Dimension: 38.7 x 35.6 x 21.0 cm
- sturdy magazine holder in black
- poly rattan wattled around metal frame
- functional, attractive design
- incorporated metal handles in shiny silver
- magazine holder: 40 x 20 x 29
Save on Magazine Subscriptions
Don’t forget your magazine subscription: