Do you feel like kicking back in a jet spa at the end of a busy day and just wind down while you body burns all that excess fats at the same time. You don’t have to go to the gym, spa facility or the local swimming pool to do that, all you need is an inflatable jet spa in your very home.
Designed to be put away when not required or setup quickly when needed, an inflatable jet spa is the most affordable way to have your very own spa at home. It doesn’t take up as much room as a permanent hot tub and you can even take it with you on your road trip or holiday. It comes in 2, 4 or 6 person so you can choose the size that suits you.
Here’s what you can expect from your very own inflatable heated jet spa:
- pampering in the privacy of your own home or garden
- soothing water current
- hydro massage with built-in water jets
- warm water from on-board heater
- easy to use control panel
- temperature setting to increase or decrease water temperature
- timer controls to turn on and off the heater
- strong inflated walls with seats
- easy to setup and takes only minutes to get it inflated and ready
- self serviceable parts like the filter cartridge and chemical floater or chlorine dispenser
- some units come with water softener built-in, great for hard water area
With one of these, you can definitely keep the owning and running costs down with no delivery cost, no professional installation and no maintenance contracts. All you need is to top of the chemical, replace the filter cartridge when these are due for replacing.
5 Best Portable Inflatable Heated Jet Spas
We take a look at some of the best inflatable outdoor spas that will serve you for years.
Let’s get right to it, Bestway is one of the best jet spas in the market. It uses SaluSpa air jets offering Salu-Massage System with its 114 all-surrounding air jets. Together with the heating system, these massaging jets promises hours of relaxation, comfort and stress relief during your down time.
- Capacity: 4-6 people
- Profile: Square
- Inflated walls are made of tri-tech material designed for comfort and durability.
- Water massage system provided by 114 surrounding air jets
- Onboard heating with power saving system using start and stop timer to automatically switch on and off the heat for the desired duration
- Easy control panel with digital display
- Leatheroid cover included with safety lock clips and built-in air chamber
- Dimensions and Weight: 70.87 x 70.87 x 27.95 in, 81.79 lbs
The Coleman SaluSpa is also build for up to 6 people. The difference here is that it takes on a round profile rather than a square one. The hot spa is powered by an external heater and pump that heats up the water to the desired temperature and pushes air bubbles throughout the inflatable spa for a relaxing warm bubbles. The body of the inflatable spa is made of TriTech material. It features an easy to use waterproof control panel with digital display and timer.
- Capacity: 4-6 people
- Profile: Round
- TriTech material for the inflated wall means three layers of reinforced material. The three layers are polyester mesh core and two layers of PVC for strength and durability.
- Easy to use digital control panel
- Temperature and jet setting, on and off timer to control the SaluSpa Massage System
- I-Beam construction to allow users to sit on the sides without the spa buckling
- Cushioned air pad floor for extra insulation and comfort
- Dimensions and Weight: 77in x 28in (1.96m x 0.71m), 85.9 lb (39kg)
The Intex PureSpa 4-person jet spa comes with 120 high powered bubble jet stream surrounding the interior of the spa for a complete water massage experience. There body of the inflatable spa is made from fiber and puncture resistant three ply laminated plastic to ensure durability and long life and at the same time offer the comfort and support you need. A self inflating pump is included allowing you to inflate the tub in just over 20 minutes. It comes complete with insulated cover and strap, thermal ground cloth to stop heat from escaping through the floor of the tub, 10-watt hard water system, inflation host and storage and carry bag with strap.
- Capacity: 4 people (210 litre water capacity)
- Profile: Round
- Temperature range 68-140 degrees Fahrenheit
- Built-in hard water system to soften the water making it gentler for the skin
- Intex PureSpa Bubble Massage Spa with 120 high powered bubble jet
- Digital control panel within easy access
- Dimensions and Weight: 58-inch (inner diameter) or 75-inch (outer diameter) width and 28-inch height.
- The spa comes with insulated cover to keep the water clean and heat in when not in use as well as insulated ground cloth to stop heat from escaping through the ground quickly. Both thermal retention helps reduce energy use.
- For maintenance, get spare filter cartridges and chemical for the floating chemical dispenser. Some retailers include up to 2 spare filter cartridges and chemical enough to keep you going for a while.
You can also get a bigger 6-person hot tub with 140 bubble jet and 290 litre water capacity is also available.
The Colemen SaluSpa AirJet Spa is another square profile inflatable portable spa or hot tub with integrated bubble jet and heater. The digital controls are within easy reach and is water proof so you can fiddle with the settings safely right from the tub. The AirJet system pushes out 114 air jets for best bubble massage experience. When not in use, the included reinforced cover goes over the spa and locks in place safely with the included clips. The cover comes with its own air chamber to act as insulation, keep the heat in for longer, and your bills low. Some retailers include a couple of filter cartridges as well as repair kit. You will find the spa adequate for up to 4 people seated comfortably especially with its cushioned floor and rapid heating system and powerful air jet. As with all inflatable spa featured here, the Coleman is made from durable TriTech material supported by sturdy i-Beam construction allowing you to sit on the side of the spa.
- Capacity: 4 people
- Profile: square
- AirJets: 114 surrounding air jets
- Heating temperature up to 104 degrees Fahrenheit
- Insulated inflatable cover that clips on to the sides
- Digital control panel within easy reach, no need to get out of the pool
- Enhanced thermal insulated pool liner
- Air cushioned floor
- Made with TriTech material supported by I Beam construction for structural stability
- Dimensions and Weight: 91.3lbs
Host a small party with this Intex Pure Spa for 6 people. The same Intex inflatable spa, only bigger with a 170 bubble jet, enough bubbles for everybody. The unit inflates easily and quickly with included pump. It takes just about 20 minutes to get ready. Filling it however is a different story as it can take up to 290 gallons of water. The water heater can be set to keep temperatures between 68° – 104°. There is enough room in here for up to 6 average sized adults with two head rests thrown in. A digital control panel is within reach should you need to tweak the settings. Some retailers may include up to 2 replacement filter cartridges to help keep the water clean and fresh.
- Capacity: 6 people
- Profile: round
- AirJets: 170 bubble jets
- 3 ply laminated body for comfort, support and durability
- 10W hard water system for hard water treatment to make it gentler on skin especially for those with sensitive and dry skin
- Handle for easy moving
- Insulated cover with locks to keep the heat in and help reduce heat loss
- Carry bag for easy transport and storage
- Dimensions and Weigth: Diameter: 65” ⁄ 85” Height: 28”
Please note that all inflatable spas are not recommended for use outdoor when the temperature outside is below 39 degrees. This makes the heater work doubly hard and is difficult to achieve the desired water temperature no matter the settings. It is also not recommended that you leave the unit outside should temperature drop below 39 degrees.