The home kitchen is naturally the laboratory heart of the house, with access to heat and water, it does not take much to dream up new fascinating things to experiment with, food, cakes, drinks; of course the difference being that most kitchenware look nothing like laboratory glassware, with a few provisos, measuring jugs and digital scales.
However, if you’re a fan of cold brew coffee, some of these cold coffee drip makers look like they have come straight-out of a laboratory. Cold brew coffee aficionados know that it takes the controlling of multiple variables to obtain the best brew, from the ph of the water, to the flow and drip rate, fine tuning and experimenting with different types of beans – all result in differing tastes and smells.
To those new to Cold Brew Coffee:
The cold-brew coffee making process is known for delivering smooth, low-acid coffee. The grounds never come in contact with hot water, resulting in a less acidic, less bitter flavour. Steeping the grounds in cold water releases only the most aromatic flavours, so you can wake up to fresh coffee concentrate every day for delicious hot or cold coffee without the acidity.
Top 10 Best Cold Brew Coffee Maker
Here we indulge in a fascinating list of spectacular cold-brew coffee equipment, from the most simple immersion types (see Kitchen Aid) to the most complex glassware (see Yama glass cold dripper)
- Hario Coffee Water Dripper Wood Cold Brew Drip WDW-6 2-6 cups 780ml
- KitchenAid KCM4212SX Cold Brew Coffee Maker – 14 cups
- Yama Glass 25 Cup Cold Drip Maker Straight Black Wood Frame – 25 cups
- Trinity ONE 3-in-1 Press Drip Immersion Specialty Coffee Maker 1-2 cups
- OXO Good Grips Cold Brew Coffee Maker – 12-14 cups
- Glass Pitcher 1 Quart Iced Cold Brew Coffee Maker – with Removable Filter – 5 cups
- Cold Drip Coffee Maker Tower BD-10 Cups Oakwood (10 cups)
- Yama Glass 6-8 Cup Cold Drip Maker Straight Black Wood
- Iwaki Water Drip 4 Cup Cold Brew Dutch Coffee
- Osaka 6 Cup Cold Brew Coffee Dripper(30oz/900ml)
1. Hario Coffee Water Dripper Wood Cold Brew Drip WDW-6 2-6 Cups 780ml
- capacity: 26oz (780ml) (about 2-6 cups)
- Water reservoir, filter cup, and coffee pot: Hario’s highest quality heat resistant glass, wooden stand, the double MagMag and cock joint and stainless steel filter
2. KitchenAid KCM4212SX Cold Brew Coffee Maker – 14 cups
- Capacity: up to 14 servings 28 oz
- Simply mix 2 oz of Coffee concentrate with every 6 oz of your favorite milk, water or ice
- Small footprint ideal fit for any refrigerator or kitchen counter with stainless steel dispenser tap and carrying handle for easy portability
3. Yama Glass 25 Cup Cold Drip Maker Straight Black Wood Frame – 25 cups
- Capacity: 3000ml or 25 cups [BIG CAPACITY]
- Permanent ceramic filter produces acid free coffee
- Great for tea or coffee
- Press, Drip or Immersion, here is a 3-in-1 coffee maker to suit your every needs.
- Filter head allows you to control the flow in order to steep coffee, stop drips, pour into multiple cups, and cold brew
5. OXO Good Grips Cold Brew Coffee Maker – 12-14 cups
- Perforated Rainmaker evenly distributes water over coffee grounds for optimal flavor extraction
- Simple Brew-Release switch controls filtration process with one flick
- Ultra-fine, stainless steel mesh filter is reusable and easy to clean
- Borosilicate glass carafe includes measurement markings, pairs with stopper to keep coffee fresh in refrigerator
6. Airtight Glass Pitcher 1 Quart Iced Cold Brew Coffee Maker – with Removable Filter – 5 cups
- Dual filter technology made from 18/8 stainless steel is designed to achieve an optimal brew
- The cylinder filter is easily removable and washable and consists of an inner layer of high-quality mesh and an outer layer of wider laser-cut mesh.
7. Cold Drip Coffee Maker Tower BD-10 Cups Oakwood (10 cups)
ALSO: Cold Drip Coffee Maker Tower BD-17 Oakwood (4-6 cups)
8. Yama Glass 6-8 Cup Cold Drip Maker Straight Black Wood – 6-8 cups
- This coffee and tea brewer is an new contemporary design just introduced by Northwest Glass Designs.
- The glass is produced by Yama Glass and has the same fine quality as all of the Yama coffee and tea makers, made in Taiwan.
- Just put the coffee or tea into the medium glass beaker, add ice water to the top and set the brass fitting for the desired drip time. (3-4 hour drip cycle is recommended)
9. Iwaki Water Drip 4 Cup Cold Brew Dutch Coffee – 4 cups
- Iwaki Water Drip Cold Brew Coffee Maker has a plastic upper and glass decanter
- Has a capacity of 4 cups
- Slow extraction results in ultra smooth coffee
- The process will take about 8 hours.
10. Osaka 6 Cup Cold Brew Coffee Dripper (30oz/900ml) – 6 cups
- The unique dripper gives you full control over the quality of your coffee.
- The stainless steel filter is reusable and offers richer better-tasting coffee.
- The top chamber is constructed of durable plastic, designed to keep your brew as cold as possible.
- The carafe is made from top quality glass and comes with a lid easy storage
ALSO: Osaka 4 Cup Cold Brew Coffee Dripper (20oz/600ml)
Airtight Cold Brew Iced Coffee Maker with Spout – 1.5L/51oz
- gosh! DRIPO Cold Brew Portable Barista Iced Coffee Maker
- Cold Bruer Drip Coffee Maker B1
- Hario Water Dripper (Clear)
- Cold Drip Coffee Maker 6 – 8 Cups Heat Resistant Glass BD-6
- NISPIRA Pour Over Hand Drip Coffee Maker
- Dutch Q Cold Brew Coffee Iced Coffee Maker Drip Coffee Dutch Coffee Maker
- DELISI Cold Brew Iced Dripper Coffee Maker (600ml, 4Cup)